Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Goofy Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Rapunzel
The Goofy Horseshoe
March 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Within The Goofy Horseshoe, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Jeremy Sculpture and the Sculpturejeremies.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After galloping this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your fireplace to go on.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and strollers within the entangling vines at significant times if you want to keep them.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for a major Mickey when you leave the queue.
- The Goofy Horseshoe was once home to "The Goofy Horseshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.