Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Windshoe attraction at midday
The Golden Windshoe
April 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Windshoe, you can devour your daily supply of calories and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with lords of the dance, Gregory Gravestone and the Gravestonegregories.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to warn this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something calmer.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- There is a private lounge obscured by this attraction's inhabitants.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- The Golden Windshoe was once home to "The Golden Windshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.