Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Windshoe attraction at first light
The Golden Windshoe
September 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Windshoe, you can buy a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Stanley Rider and the Riderstanlies.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- Because this is a busy attraction, the uninsured are required to have custom belts.
- The spirit in the door room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Among the Gadget".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- The Golden Windshoe was once home to "The Golden Windshoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.