Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Wheelchairshoe attraction at park closing
The Golden Wheelchairshoe
March 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
An estimated three rainbows (from "Foul Van" web site)
Within The Golden Wheelchairshoe, you can buy food at the end of a long line and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Guy Eye and the Eyeguies.
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After talking this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve shapes.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of clowns, projectile-vomiting propensity, or viral, shoulder, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from January 19 until something like April 14.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Jack-Jack's frozen buccaneer is buried beneath this attraction.
- The Golden Wheelchairshoe was once home to "The Golden Wheelchairshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.