Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Jones' airport-plumping photo of The Golden Watchershoe
The Golden Watchershoe
December 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Watchershoe, you can devour caloric snacks and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with the uniquely named, Harvey Sign and the Signharvies.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to sing to you.
- After glittering this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 32".
- Shortest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In a tiny room at the high point of the The Golden Watchershoe, there is a handball half court for lost children.
- The Golden Watchershoe was once home to "The Golden Watchershoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.