Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Watchershoe attraction, brightly warning in the shrouded moonlight
The Golden Watchershoe
May 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke toddlers:
Within The Golden Watchershoe, you can entertain your arteries with your daily supply of calories and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Cody Raft and the Raftcodies.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less clothing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and pathetic).
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels by the berm.
- The Golden Watchershoe was once home to "The Golden Watchershoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.