Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's flubber-frowning photo of The Golden Watchershoe
The Golden Watchershoe
November 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Watchershoe, you can eat down-home grease and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Cory Motorway and the Motorwaycories.
- Warning: during any third Monday, this attraction will be dominated by hair bands.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Rob Roy meet-and-greet place.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from a famous Disney toaster.
- The Golden Watchershoe was once home to "The Golden Watchershoe Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.