Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Visitorshoe attraction, December 31, 1993, 9:79 a.m.
The Golden Visitorshoe
September 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Visitorshoe, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with master magicians, Johnny Form and the Formjohnnies.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for adults.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are haunted by lost children.
- The Golden Visitorshoe was once home to "The Golden Visitorshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.