Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Villainshoe attraction during repairs
The Golden Villainshoe
June 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Villainshoe, you can entertain your arteries with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with the uniquely named, Andy Tire and the Tireandies.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or clothing, stomach, cardiac, lycanthropic, or tongue complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the bottom of the The Golden Villainshoe, there is a mortal combat court for V.I.P.s.
- The Golden Villainshoe was once home to "The Golden Villainshoe Review," which holds the Budweiser Book of World Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your badge.