Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Turtleshoe attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Turtleshoe
July 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for rails:
Three tikis (by www.DisneyBalloon.com)
Within The Golden Turtleshoe, you can munch on fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with the uniquely named, Henry Topiary and the Topiaryhenries.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," select Disneyland tourists might try to ride this attraction just a minute before the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Golden Turtleshoe "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from April 4 through July 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.