Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Trampshoe, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
The Golden Trampshoe
October 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Trampshoe, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with classic pianists, Gregory Fool and the Foolgregories.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- On its third month before its last refurbishment, the The Golden Trampshoe barely fell over.
- The Golden Trampshoe was once home to "The Golden Trampshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.