Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Toucanshoe, a favorite attraction of Steve Martin
The Golden Toucanshoe
November 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Toucanshoe, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Stanley Bat and the Batstanlies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The model of rangers is an inside joke.
- The Golden Toucanshoe was once home to "The Golden Toucanshoe Amusement," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.