Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Toucanshoe, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
The Golden Toucanshoe
January 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Toucanshoe, you can get food at the end of a long line and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with face-makers, Randy Icon and the Iconrandies.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable drooling, water-soluable clothing, or romantic, brain, spinal, ribcage, or cardiac complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- It is said that Donald Duck's frozen Scandinavian is entombed beneath this attraction.
- The Golden Toucanshoe was once home to "The Golden Toucanshoe Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.