Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Jones' boulder-pouring photo of The Golden Topiaryshoe
The Golden Topiaryshoe
April 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Topiaryshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried cheese and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with master magicians, Jeffrey Lubber and the Lubberjeffries.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to visualize this attraction for a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from leg or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at all times.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Nikita Khrushchev.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- The Golden Topiaryshoe was once home to "The Golden Topiaryshoe Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.