Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Golden Topiaryshoe attraction, January 27, 2007, 10:00 p.m.
The Golden Topiaryshoe
December 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally recommended for:
Within The Golden Topiaryshoe, you can entertain your arteries with food at the end of a long line and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Roy Willow and the Willowroies.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons within the attraction at most times.
- In 1969, this attraction was updated to remove characters that could be seen as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- The Golden Topiaryshoe was once home to "The Golden Topiaryshoe Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.