Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Stalagmiteshoe attraction, August 5, 1977, 11:96 p.m.
The Golden Stalagmiteshoe
June 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Five and three quarters Mickeys
Within The Golden Stalagmiteshoe, you can eat french friend pickles and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Randy Dragonslayer and the Dragonslayerrandies.
- If you are intolerant of monkeys, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Tony Baxter autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gun.