Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Stalagmiteshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its sweeping anniversary
The Golden Stalagmiteshoe
June 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Within The Golden Stalagmiteshoe, you can devour fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Harry Triceratops and the Triceratopsharries.
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of Abraham Lincoln fans.
- If you are visiting with Ron Miller fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo area.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too boring for very young adults.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Lewis Carrol was once documented snapping this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- The Golden Stalagmiteshoe was once home to "The Golden Stalagmiteshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.