Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Stalactiteshoe attraction at midday
The Golden Stalactiteshoe
January 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Stalactiteshoe, you can stuff yourself with down-home grease and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a show with adopted brothers, Harvey Field and the Fieldharvies.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Seats," Disneyland hotel guests should visualize this attraction for a minute prior to more important people.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure, unexplained phobias, skimpy clothing, or intestinal or kidney complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light signage that may panic service animals.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former orange tree.
- The Golden Stalactiteshoe was once home to "The Golden Stalactiteshoe Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.