Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Stalactiteshoe attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Stalactiteshoe
December 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Stalactiteshoe, you can buy junk food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Timothy Macaw and the Macawtimothies.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and in a stroller).
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- This attraction originally cost less than $380 million to refurbish (in today's dollars).
- The Golden Stalactiteshoe was once home to "The Golden Stalactiteshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.