Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Spyshoe thrill ride as seen from the top of Indiana
The Golden Spyshoe
March 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Spyshoe, you can entertain your arteries with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with music-makers, Stanley Cougar and the Cougarstanlies.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually over-stimulated children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, high blood pressure, runny shoes, or elbow, hair, or heart issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and strollers within the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, viewers are required to buy themed waivers.
- The precision bat was voiced by Belle.
- The Golden Spyshoe was once home to "The Golden Spyshoe Show," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.