Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Spyshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its imaginative anniversary
The Golden Spyshoe
July 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Spyshoe, you can get french friend pickles and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Guy Finger and the Fingerguies.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider hula-ing this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Club 32 lounge -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is mandatory.
- The Golden Spyshoe was once home to "The Golden Spyshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Planetary Records record for most mistakenly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.