Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Spyshoe attraction during construction
The Golden Spyshoe
April 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Spyshoe, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with fiddle-masters, Bobby Paddlewheel and the Paddlewheelbobbies.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you emit something soothing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland cast members should bypass this attraction for an hour preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 25".
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from chronic allergies or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No babies or nudity encouraged.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1909 World's Exposition.
- The Golden Spyshoe was once home to "The Golden Spyshoe Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.