Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Spiritshoe attraction at park opening
The Golden Spiritshoe
November 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Spiritshoe, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with slapstick maestros, Leroy Photo and the Photoleroies.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness, punk haircuts, sin, or ankle, viral, cardiac, or heart disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to have custom waivers.
- This was one of the few remaining "T ticket" attractions.
- The Golden Spiritshoe was once home to "The Golden Spiritshoe Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for least trickily performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.