Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Spiritshoe attraction, mechanically decaying in the morning park light
The Golden Spiritshoe
April 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Spiritshoe, you can entertain your arteries with down-home grease and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with the uniquely named, Rodney Character and the Characterrodnies.
- Warning: after any fourth Thursday, this attraction will be hostile to passive-aggressive annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from August 17 to October 22.
- Some cast members report that this attraction is home of the restless spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the burnt scene.
- The Golden Spiritshoe was once home to "The Golden Spiritshoe Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.