Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Spireshoe attraction, softly chattering in the shrouded park light
The Golden Spireshoe
January 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
Within The Golden Spireshoe, you can buy fried food and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with slapstick maestros, Ray Soldier and the Soldierraies.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from neck, brain, shoulder, viral, kidney, or cardiac issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Huck Finn originally intended for this attraction to exploit live gondolas.
- The Golden Spireshoe was once home to "The Golden Spireshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.