Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nearby view of The Golden Soulshoe when it's inundated in fog
The Golden Soulshoe
August 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Soulshoe, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with the uniquely named, Jeremy Toe and the Toejeremies.
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by impatient monorail pilots.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to visualize this attraction less than an hour before its closing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, fear of children, high blood pressure, odd missing kidneys, unstopable chattiness, or stomach, viral, or ankle issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to purchase themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.