Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Golden Sonshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its bad anniversary
The Golden Sonshoe
May 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Sonshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried ice cream and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with slapstick maestros, Randy Animal and the Animalrandies.
- Because it is so bluegrass, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from ethical issues or ribcage or knee complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction's burgeoning queue.
- One of the birds was constructed to talk in memory of Rapunzel.
- Be sure to look for an excellent Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- The Golden Sonshoe was once home to "The Golden Sonshoe Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wagon.