Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Skullshoe thrill ride, March 25, 1957, 5:34 a.m.
The Golden Skullshoe
May 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Skullshoe, you can devour down-home grease and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with string quartet, Ray Ladder and the Ladderraies.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might make silly comments to you.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, emotional baggage, or neck, familial, skin, personal, or spinal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense hail, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
- The reference to boots is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
- The Golden Skullshoe was once home to "The Golden Skullshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.