Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Shoeshoe, a favorite attraction of Maynard
The Golden Shoeshoe
May 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
Within The Golden Shoeshoe, you can eat your daily supply of calories and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with string quartet, Harry Aardvark and the Aardvarkharries.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
- Ward Kimball originally intended for this attraction to have live juices.
- The Golden Shoeshoe was once home to "The Golden Shoeshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.