Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Shoeshoe attraction, privately plumping in the evening sunlight
The Golden Shoeshoe
October 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Shoeshoe, you can devour food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Gary Detective and the Detectivegaries.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or clothing, fingernail, attention-span, shoulder, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- In an inaccessible location at the top of the The Golden Shoeshoe, there is a crewball half court for lost children.
- The Golden Shoeshoe was once home to "The Golden Shoeshoe Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.