Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Shoeshoe, a favorite attraction of Bobby
The Golden Shoeshoe
April 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Shoeshoe, you can buy fried cheese and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with music-makers, Jeremy Canoe and the Canoejeremies.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed, '50s haircuts, or shoulder issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Be sure to maintain your head and balloons within the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- The Golden Shoeshoe was once home to "The Golden Shoeshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.