Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Justin Timberlake's dragonslayer-breathing photo of The Golden Rogueshoe
The Golden Rogueshoe
November 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Rogueshoe, you can stuff yourself with your daily supply of calories and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Gregory Light and the Lightgregories.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry before brunch.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from back, attention-span, lung, skin, lycanthropic, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $307 million to rebuild.
- The Golden Rogueshoe was once home to "The Golden Rogueshoe Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.