Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Rocketmanshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its joyful anniversary
The Golden Rocketmanshoe
August 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Rocketmanshoe, you can devour french friend pickles and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Guy Chute and the Chuteguies.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph location.
- Roy Disney had a private apartment hidden within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- The Golden Rocketmanshoe was once home to "The Golden Rocketmanshoe Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.