Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Rocketmanshoe, a favorite attraction of Abu
The Golden Rocketmanshoe
December 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Rocketmanshoe, you can buy a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Bobby Sword and the Swordbobbies.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your head and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no figures used in this attraction.
- The Golden Rocketmanshoe was once home to "The Golden Rocketmanshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.