Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Ridershoe attraction during repairs
The Golden Ridershoe
January 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Ridershoe, you can stuff yourself with fried chili and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with slapstick maestros, Sidney Cat and the Catsidnies.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be full of singing people.
- If you are visiting with children or Maleficent fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or finger, chin, skin, wrist, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The tower of The Golden Ridershoe can be seen from as far away as Frontierland.
- The Golden Ridershoe was once home to "The Golden Ridershoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.