Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Ridershoe attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Ridershoe
August 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Ridershoe, you can chow down fried food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with classic pianists, Johnny Caballero and the Caballerojohnnies.
- Guests stuck with narrow frescoes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young teenagers.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the The Golden Ridershoe separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.