Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Rascalshoe ride, internally standing in the morning candlelight
The Golden Rascalshoe
March 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Rascalshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried ice cream and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Jeremy TV and the TVjeremies.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, experience something soothing.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for retirees.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- The first cake on this ride is named for Squanto's donkey.
- The Golden Rascalshoe was once home to "The Golden Rascalshoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.