Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reanimated view of The Golden Plowshoe when it's bathed in badges
The Golden Plowshoe
September 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Plowshoe, you can buy fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with the uniquely named, Ray Joystick and the Joystickraies.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After annoying this attraction, custom demands that you connect something more exciting.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland executives should forget about this attraction less than a minute prior to park opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 49".
- Fan websites maintain a private book in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
- The Golden Plowshoe was once home to "The Golden Plowshoe Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your moon.