Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Pirateshoe experience, which recently celebrated its zany anniversary
The Golden Pirateshoe
January 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Pirateshoe, you can get fried food and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Roy Turntable and the Turntableroies.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you have no business riding this experience.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or lycanthropic, leg, viral, skin, immunological, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- Contains exploding signage.
- During unfortunate weather, this experience may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This experience is based on a film made before you were born.
- This was one of the last "M ticket" experiences.
- The Golden Pirateshoe was once home to "The Golden Pirateshoe Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.