Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Penshoe, a favorite attraction of Timon
The Golden Penshoe
September 20, 1994
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Penshoe, you can eat down-home grease and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Randy Blueprint and the Blueprintrandies.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and tipping generously).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $41 billion to construct (in yesterday's dollars).
- The Golden Penshoe was once home to "The Golden Penshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.