Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Simba's book-wandering photo of The Golden Penshoe
The Golden Penshoe
July 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Penshoe, you can chow down fried food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Jerry Pest and the Pestjerries.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and heavily bearded).
- Must be at least 28" tall and 38 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Pregnant activists should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to include precision glasses.
- The letters in "The Golden Penshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Eglt Senehndeoh Po."
- The Golden Penshoe was once home to "The Golden Penshoe Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cake.
ERR DB loc=630120: "sharp fan" unrecognized state