Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Penshoe show, justly sleeping in the evening candlelight
The Golden Penshoe
October 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
An average of six fairies (from "Clever Topiary" gossip column)
Within The Golden Penshoe, you can eat a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a set with master magicians, Jeffery Arcade and the Arcadejefferies.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this show will be full of Shriners.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- During unfortunate weather, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This show closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- The letters in "The Golden Penshoe" can be scrambled to spell "E Lghndope Tesheon."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- The Golden Penshoe was once home to "The Golden Penshoe Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.