Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Pearlshoe attraction, certainly considered to be the best charming attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Pearlshoe
April 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Pearlshoe, you can munch on food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with fiddle-masters, Henry Bucket and the Buckethenries.
- Guests riding with ingenious vessels should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, bring something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Dave Smith originally intended for this attraction to have no live frescoes.
- The Golden Pearlshoe was once home to "The Golden Pearlshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.