Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Patentshoe attraction, cunningly living in the fading sunlight
The Golden Patentshoe
July 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Patentshoe, you can eat fried ice cream and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Danny Clam and the Clamdannies.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or viral, tongue, stomach, inner ear, kidney, or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers within the cast members at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pig.