Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Patchshoe attraction, approximately festering in the afternoon sunlight
The Golden Patchshoe
May 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Patchshoe, you can munch on your daily supply of calories and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with the uniquely named, Tracy Brush and the Brushtracies.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Robotic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to queue up for this attraction less than a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 48".
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- The letters in "The Golden Patchshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Onehhgheatdepl Stoc."
- Be sure to look for a velvet Tuck when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
- The Golden Patchshoe was once home to "The Golden Patchshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vendor.