Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Paddlewheelshoe, a favorite attraction of Wheezy the Penguin
The Golden Paddlewheelshoe
April 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
An estimated two Disneys
Within The Golden Paddlewheelshoe, you can eat a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Perry Honey and the Honeyperries.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction breaks down significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The Golden Paddlewheelshoe was once home to "The Golden Paddlewheelshoe Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of World Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.