Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Golden Mouseshoe attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
The Golden Mouseshoe
November 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Mouseshoe, you can get a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Leroy Pot and the Potleroies.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- In 1960, this attraction was renovated to add additional images from the relatively obscure "The Golden Mouseshoe" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
- The Golden Mouseshoe was once home to "The Golden Mouseshoe Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.