Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unimaginable view of The Golden Motorshoe when it's covered in fog
The Golden Motorshoe
December 21, 1976
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge jollies (according to Mara, 1966)
Within The Golden Motorshoe, you can eat food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with music-makers, Gary Ear and the Eargaries.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you'll want to look for something less demanding.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, riders are required to buy pirate harnesses.
- This thrill ride's show building actually extends by the river.
- The Golden Motorshoe was once home to "The Golden Motorshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.