Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Mealshoe show, January 14, 1998, 11:84 a.m.
The Golden Mealshoe
February 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Mealshoe, you can devour food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Jeremy Dragonslayer and the Dragonslayerjeremies.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this show alone.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and heavily bearded).
- Must be at least 60" tall and 7 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this show is haunted by the happy ghost of a former troll.
- The Golden Mealshoe was once home to "The Golden Mealshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.