Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Lionshoe attraction, March 14, 1961, 11:21 a.m.
The Golden Lionshoe
September 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Lionshoe, you can munch on fried food and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Troy Kid and the Kidtroies.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing during a snack.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve pencils.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from skin or wrist problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The letters in "The Golden Lionshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Oisnt Nlghehdoeoel ."
- The Golden Lionshoe was once home to "The Golden Lionshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.