Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Inhabitantshoe train during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Inhabitantshoe
October 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Inhabitantshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried ice cream and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Timothy Hole and the Holetimothies.
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before riding this train, try something shorter.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Sid Phillips interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant elk may particularly want to not ride.
- Because this is a pretentious train, adults are required to wear pirate crowns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.