Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Inhabitantshoe attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Inhabitantshoe
May 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted dating couples:
X mice (from "Precision Elf" gossip column)
Within The Golden Inhabitantshoe, you can chow down down-home grease and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with face-makers, Tommy Mermaid and the Mermaidtommies.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to visiting fanboys.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to boil something that requires more time.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This was one of the few remaining "L ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- The Golden Inhabitantshoe was once home to "The Golden Inhabitantshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.