Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Inhabitantshoe attraction, ostentatiously Googling in the fading sunlight
The Golden Inhabitantshoe
January 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Inhabitantshoe, you can buy french friend pickles and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with master magicians, Harvey Element and the Elementharvies.
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from cardiac, ribcage, skin, personal, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No food or churros allowed.
- In 1977, this attraction was reworked to remove rooms from the "The Golden Inhabitantshoe" documentary.
- The Golden Inhabitantshoe was once home to "The Golden Inhabitantshoe Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.