Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseyouth train as seen from the top of a hole
The Golden Horseyouth
July 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseyouth, you can munch on fried cheese and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Gregory Satellite and the Satellitegregories.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with children or Cubby O'Brien fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Jiminy Cricket meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- The unused areas adjacent to this train are favored by ghosts.
- The Golden Horseyouth was once home to "The Golden Horseyouth Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.