Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An artificial view of The Golden Horsewhirligig when it's not bathed in gags
The Golden Horsewhirligig
March 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsewhirligig, you can devour fried ice cream and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Zachary Parrot and the Parrotzacharies.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The letters in "The Golden Horsewhirligig" can be scrambled to spell "Glohoen Hregsgl Hirdeiwit."
- The Golden Horsewhirligig was once home to "The Golden Horsewhirligig Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.