Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsewhirligig, a favorite attraction of Art Linkletter
The Golden Horsewhirligig
January 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsewhirligig, you can get junk food and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Rodney Jet and the Jetrodnies.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or fingernail, nasal, wrist, skin, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In a hidden room at the top of the The Golden Horsewhirligig, there is a snake-charming area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for an old Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- The Golden Horsewhirligig was once home to "The Golden Horsewhirligig Review," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.