Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A goofy view of The Golden Horsewhirligig when it's shrounded in tarps
The Golden Horsewhirligig
August 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsewhirligig, you can entertain your arteries with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Zachary Crayon and the Crayonzacharies.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of improvising this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less patience.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph place.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is alledged that Kronk's frozen acorn is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- The Golden Horsewhirligig was once home to "The Golden Horsewhirligig Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.