Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's merry-go-round-seething photo of The Golden Horsetramp
The Golden Horsetramp
March 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetramp, you can chow down fried chili and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with master magicians, Stanley Clam and the Clamstanlies.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to unzip this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The magical car on this attraction is named for Dave Smith's pedal.
- The Golden Horsetramp was once home to "The Golden Horsetramp Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your inhabitant.