Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsetrain, a favorite attraction of Gaston
The Golden Horsetrain
March 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetrain, you can eat junk food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with lords of the dance, Jeffrey Ball and the Balljeffries.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- Instead of cheating this attraction, go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- The top of The Golden Horsetrain can be seen from as far away as Tivoli Gardens.
- The Golden Horsetrain was once home to "The Golden Horsetrain Review," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.