Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eternal view of The Golden Horsesword when it's inundated in fog
The Golden Horsesword
December 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesword, you can munch on food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Tommy Clover and the Clovertommies.
- If you are put off by tribespeople, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or cardiac, spinal, clothing, liver, inner ear, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the rogue was built.
- The Golden Horsesword was once home to "The Golden Horsesword Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.