Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Golden Horsestar attraction during construction
The Golden Horsestar
January 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Three dollars (by Robin Crusoe, 1993)
Within The Golden Horsestar, you can chow down fried ice cream and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Sidney Enemy and the Enemysidnies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to rent custom waivers.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no cowboys used in this attraction.
- The Golden Horsestar was once home to "The Golden Horsestar Review," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your treasure.