Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horsespirit, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
The Golden Horsespirit
May 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
Within The Golden Horsespirit, you can eat fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Jerry Brand and the Brandjerries.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will shave you.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- It is alledged that Ramone's frozen vessel is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- The Golden Horsespirit was once home to "The Golden Horsespirit Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.