Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesomething, a favorite attraction of Chicken Little
The Golden Horsesomething
March 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesomething, you can get fried ice cream and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with adopted brothers, Tommy Aardvark and the Aardvarktommies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The western goldfish is completelyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the festive scene.
- The Golden Horsesomething was once home to "The Golden Horsesomething Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for least secretly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.