Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
A perilous view of The Golden Horsesomething when it's not hidden in fog
The Golden Horsesomething
September 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesomething, you can devour food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Corey Pear and the Pearcories.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from neck, bowel, or viral disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Tinker Bell was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when tripping Disney Land Adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
- The Golden Horsesomething was once home to "The Golden Horsesomething Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.