Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesomething attraction at park closing
The Golden Horsesomething
May 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Within The Golden Horsesomething, you can entertain your arteries with junk food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with face-makers, Jerry Cake and the Cakejerries.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a whiskered attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate belts.
- Davy Jones was once photographed bursting this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Chernabog when you ride past the first room.
- The Golden Horsesomething was once home to "The Golden Horsesomething Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.