Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A fast view of The Golden Horsesomething when it's not hidden in fog
The Golden Horsesomething
September 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesomething, you can buy junk food and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Terry Orange and the Orangeterries.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Rocketeer was reportedly on hand to see this attraction when guiding Disney Land.
- The Golden Horsesomething was once home to "The Golden Horsesomething Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.