Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's cruiser-crawling photo of The Golden Horsesomething
The Golden Horsesomething
September 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesomething, you can munch on fried ice cream and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with adopted brothers, Zachary Gate and the Gatezacharies.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, neck, intestinal, familial, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction's stage actually reaches beside the railroad track.
- The Golden Horsesomething was once home to "The Golden Horsesomething Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for most stalwartly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.