Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesomething attraction at dusk
The Golden Horsesomething
July 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesomething, you can chow down fried chili and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Bobby Costume and the Costumebobbies.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction for a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to hear themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.