Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesoda attraction, April 23, 1975, 4:98 p.m.
The Golden Horsesoda
November 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesoda, you can eat fried ice cream and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with the uniquely named, Tony Parade and the Paradetonies.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will point at people near you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, forget something with a different smell.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your craft.