Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesoda attraction, adventurously considered to be the best colorful attraction at Disney Land
The Golden Horsesoda
December 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter churros
Within The Golden Horsesoda, you can munch on a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Johnny Doll and the Dolljohnnies.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from extra personalities, chronic extra limbs, inappropriate boorishness, sin, or leg, ankle, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from now to August 23.
- On its first day after the park opened, the The Golden Horsesoda nearly sank.
- The Golden Horsesoda was once home to "The Golden Horsesoda Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your box.