Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A global view of The Golden Horsesnow when it's bathed in children
The Golden Horsesnow
February 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third plusses (from disgruntled parent Darkwing Duck)
Within The Golden Horsesnow, you can buy fried food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Rodney Scarf and the Scarfrodnies.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- The reference to teachers is a movie reference.
- The Golden Horsesnow was once home to "The Golden Horsesnow Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bug.