Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cold view of The Golden Horseskeleton when it's shrounded in tarps
The Golden Horseskeleton
January 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseskeleton, you can eat fried ice cream and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with the uniquely named, Kelly Gag and the Gagkellies.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to obtain themed harnesses.
- The picture of vessels is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the stylish room.
- The Golden Horseskeleton was once home to "The Golden Horseskeleton Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.