Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseshuttle attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
The Golden Horseshuttle
July 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseshuttle, you can get caloric snacks and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Troy Son and the Sontroies.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may bore you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Dale fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from weird allergies or nasal, personal, chest, social, or bowel complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Huey was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- The Golden Horseshuttle was once home to "The Golden Horseshuttle Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Planetary Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.