Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseshoeshoe attraction, stingily considered to be the finest southern attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Horseshoeshoe
June 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces (according to www.Snapshot.gov)
Within The Golden Horseshoeshoe, you can buy french friend pickles and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with string quartet, Gregory Streetcar and the Streetcargregories.
- Warning: very fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your children and baseballs (in that order) away from the attraction at significant times.
- It is rumored that Tigger's frozen bat is buried beneath this attraction.
- The Golden Horseshoeshoe was once home to "The Golden Horseshoeshoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your captive.