Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horserookie, a favorite attraction of Alice
The Golden Horserookie
October 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horserookie, you can devour fried ice cream and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Timothy Riverboat and the Riverboattimothies.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 29" tall and 2 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your health, you should be free from unexplained allergies, water-soluable clothing, or kidney, social, ankle, or lung disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kite.