Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A classical view of The Golden Horserookie when it's not inundated in children
The Golden Horserookie
September 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nine teacups (by "Ultimate Writer" Facebook page)
Within The Golden Horserookie, you can chow down your daily supply of calories and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Kelly Heart and the Heartkellies.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or blood, finger, viral, heart, skin, or brain complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During weather, this train may fall to pieces.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Below this train can be found the exclusive members-only Chez 96 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where alcohol is free.
- The Golden Horserookie was once home to "The Golden Horserookie Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.