Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horserogue attraction as seen from the top of the moon
The Golden Horserogue
September 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horserogue, you can buy your daily supply of calories and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with slapstick maestros, Rodney Customer and the Customerrodnies.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a young American.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of children, unstopable headgear, or chin, cardiac, intestinal, or immunological issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent pirate specticles.
- The woods behind this attraction are overrun with feral cats.
- The Golden Horserogue was once home to "The Golden Horserogue Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.